Mother know’s BEST
There are some things that moms all over the world have in common. Moms tuck children in the bed at night and sing them to sleep. Moms make sure everyone is fed and clean. Moms listen to tales of heartache and tenderly help their children get past pain. They have a photographic memory when needed and the amnesia necessary to overlook some faults. Moms are the best. Moms also dole out advice on a regular basis. Some of the most common admonishments are as follows:
- Make sure to change your underwear because you never know when you’ll be in an accident.
- Don’t make that face or it will freeze that way.
- Be careful or else you’ll put your eye out.
- If everyone jumped off a bridge? Would you do it, too?
- Don’t talk to strangers!
- Close that door! Were you born in a barn?
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Don’t put that thing in your mouth; you don’t know where it’s been!
- Boys kiss and tell, girls kiss and swell.
. . . and the final piece of advice as we ventured out into the world to take on adult behavior.
Don’t go out without protection!
(Especially when buying a home)
- There are laws written for the expressed purpose of protecting home buyers.
- The seller may seem nice and sweet, but their goal is to sell the home for as much as possible.
- The agent at the open house may seem friendly and trustworthy…they represent the sellers interest.
- Just because information is on the internet does not make it accurate or trustworthy.
- You can learn through experience or from the experience of others, the later is less painful.
- A fool and their money are soon parted, you are stuck with experiences forever.
Lourdes Tudela and John MacArthur
( a Mom and Dad)
We are real estate agents and we are parents (some refer to us as “Married with Clients”). Lourdes is a mom that has given out that advice to her own children. John is a dad that is well, a dad (full of advice and opinions).
We understand the perils young people face when they go out to buy a home. We believe that every buyer deserves complete representation. We don’t ask you to pile in the back seat of our car while we find you a home. We are perfectly fine to tag along behind you and visit homes with you.
We understand that you can sort out what you like and don’t like without our interference. We prefer to evaluate your choices and offer the pro’s and con’s of each one. Once you have decided on a home, we represent you. We guide you through the process. We educate you along the way. We like to “parent” the process. We welcome input from our clients and their parents. This is one of the most important steps of your life. We encourage you…
“Don’t go out without protection!”
We are Lourdes Tudela-MacArthur and John MacArthur. We are available to counsel you (There is no charge for advice). We will gladly set aside time to meet you and listen to your dreams about a new home. If you decide that you wish to have us assist you, we will do everything possible to help you achieve those dreams.
Experience the Difference!
Century 21 Redwood